Tuesday, May 4, 2004

Lexi's Birthday Party

The next stop in my travels was to Phoenix.  I was there for my niece Lexi's and my sister Jennifer's birthday parties.  Plus I was going to be with my mom for Mother's Day, a rare occasion.
Grandma Bunny (aka my mom) had a pool party for Lexi and invited several of Lexi's friends and families over.  So the house and backyard had lots of activities.  (Lexi's actual birthday was May 2nd.  She turned 11 years old.)

 
My friend, Anne Laderman, had just returned from living in New Zealand for a couple years.  Anne had grown up across the street from my childhood home.  Here I am pictured with Anne (middle) and my sister, Jennifer (right).


And here's Lexi with "Auntie" Nicole Farrell, another of my best friends from my teenage years.

No comments: