Saturday, December 25, 2004

Christmas Day 2004

Since Russ' parents had come right before Christmas, they brought a bunch of Christmas gifts with them.  I had been completely dismayed to learn that we weren't going to open the presents last week when we were all together.  (That clearly outlined a huge difference between the Stoller and Roslewski clans.  My family would have opened the presents before Christmas when we were all together.)  I hadn't had this many presents to open on Christmas Day since I was a young child.
Jack felt left out sitting on the other side of the room and came and joined us when we were taking this photo.

 Jack showed us what a good helper he was with unwrapping presents.
 My favorite present of all was the set of uniform name tags that Russ ordered for me as an early wedding present.

No comments: