Friday, May 27, 2005

Arrival of the Garmin GNC 300X1 Radio

In case I didn't mention it earlier,  I had vowed at our wedding that I would "act excited" in regards to "all things related to flight."  Little did I know how much I was in store for when I made that vow.
Russ had ordered a new radio for his plane and it arrived TODAY! 
Since we don't normally enter through our front door but the garage when coming home, Russ had already been busy for a while.  (You may notice the oil stain on his shorts from the car maintenance he'd been performing.)

 
By grabbing the camera, I think I demonstrated sufficient excitement towards this item related to flight. (Once I pointed out the oil stain, Russ also decided to change before opening the package.)
 
 
 
The entertainment never ends!

No comments: