Sunday, July 24, 2005

Household Goods Delivery




 
Today was the second attempt for the moving company to deliver our household goods.  They'd come earlier in the week, but didn't have half of our household goods.  I think we figured out why they hadn't brought this half for the first part of the delivery.  (Keep in mind, our household goods had always been delivered in one attempt.)  The boxes were so mangled.  I don't think there was a single box that wasn't mashed or had chunks missing from it.  It's amazing that the shortest relocation I've ever had resulted in the worst amount of damage of the eight Permanent Change of Station (PCS) moves I've made plus the four PCSs Russ has made.  Maybe our couches and ladder will make it with the next delivery. 
If you notice, each box seems to have a variation of Roslewski on it.  I didn't include all the boxes, but we saw everything from:
 
Roslewski (they got it right!)
Roslawski
Roskaski
Rowleski
Rowlaski
Slolewski

No comments: