Sunday, October 3, 2004

Mama Mia! Concert

As with any relationship destined for success, we've been learning how to compromise.  Russ is more of a hard rock fan while I tend to favor country music and "easy listening."  (Granted, I do enjoy Def Leppard and other '80s "big hair bands", but I tend to stick with what my ear drums will thank me for in the future.)
So when a group of people from the Air and Space Expeditionary Force Center bought a group of Mama Mia! tickets, we joined in.  Naturally, with both of us being the frugal people we are, we didn't buy tickets right off the bat.  But when someone backed out of the play and offered her pair of tickets at a significant discount, we decided to try the "cultured" theater opportunity.
We weren't allowed to take pictures of the performance, so here's a photo of us.  I think this was the first time Russ saw me wearing jewelry.

No comments: