Friday, September 17, 2004

Rachael Decides to Accept Russ' Proposal - 17 Sep 04

I knew things were pretty serious with Russ, but wasn't sure how serious he felt about our relationship. I'd been praying most of this week to decide what I would answer in the event Russ asked me to marry him. (Keep in mind, he and I had NOT had any marriage discussions at this point.  Though when he first told me he loved me, he said he was going to ask me to marry him when he knew I would be ready to give him an answer.) I wasn't getting any answers at all. Typically, a no answer means NO.
As I was driving home the night of 17 Sept, I drove by a church that had a sign out front that said something to the effect of: "One must first choose in order for there to be a trial of faith." So I chose that I would say yes in the event Russ proposed.